Terms and conditions
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The site is available at the following address: rentinglock.com and it is run by RentingLock.com sp. z o. o. (Limited Liability Company), Fabryczna 16h street, 53-609 Wrocław, telephone number: +48 793 402 789 or +48 601 201 741, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8943063805, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 361957860, entered into the National Court Register conducted by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, the 6th Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000565668.
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to contracts concluded via the website rentinglock.com.
- Website – The website of the Service Provider available at rentinglock.com, through which the Services are provided both within and beyond the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- Terms and Conditions – the following Terms and Conditions specifically determining the rules for the use of the Website, as referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item. 1204 as amended).
- Service Provider – RentingLock.com sp. z o. o., ul. Fabryczna 16h, 53-609 Wrocław, phone: +48 793 402 789 or +48 601 201 741, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, Tax Identification Number NIP: 8943053505, Business Registration Number REGON: 022402980, entered into the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000507935,
- User – a natural person with full legal capacity, and in the cases provided for by the generally applicable rules also a natural person with limited capacity to act, a person operating a business, legal person or entity without legal personality, which makes use of the services provided electronically by the Service Provider.
- Registration Form – the form available on the Website for creating Accounts.
- Account – a collection of resources in the IT system of the Service Provider, which is marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the User, consisting of the User's data, including the information on the placed Orders.
- Newsletter – online service rendered by the Provider, allowing all the Service Users to automatically receive emails with general information concerning the Website.
- The online services provided electronically by the Service Provider enable the following:
- managing of an Account on the Website,
- concluding Contracts of Sale,
- concluding Service Contracts,
- using the RentingLock Service,
- sending Newsletters.
- Before filling in the Registration Form and creating an Account, the User is asked to read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
- The User is provided access to the Account via login and password. The Agreement for running the Account on the Website is concluded for an indefinite period and does not involve any financial obligations for the user. The Users may terminate this agreement at any time by deleting their Account on the Website or by sending information on the User's resignation to the Service Provider’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage arisen from false, outdated, or incomplete data given by the User, or from the User's failure to comply with these Terms and Regulations. This provision does not apply to the Consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 121 as amended).
- All announcements, advertisements, price lists and other information appearing on pages of the Website shall be considered as an invitation to conclude contracts within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code, April 23 1964. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 121 as amended).
- Entering the Website rentinglock.com requires a computer with minimum 200MHz, 64MB of RAM, a graphics card that supports 800x600 resolution and 256 colours and web browser (Internet Explorer (version> = 6.0), Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari) as well as a keyboard or pointing device enabling the proper filling in of electronic forms.
- The Service Provider undertakes to provide the Services with due diligence.
- The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with applicable law, principles of social coexistence and good manners, taking into account respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The Service Provider agrees to provide the User with Services free of defects and compliant with the applicable standards and requirements.
- The User lodges a complaint if the services provided in the Regulations are not fulfilled by the Service Provider, or in breach of its provisions.
Complaints should be submitted to the address:
RentingLock.com sp. z o. o.
Fabryczna 16h street
or by email: email@example.com.
- The complaint should include: User's full name, e-mail address, description of the object of complaint and User's demands.
- If the information given in the complaint proves to be deficient, the Service Provider will contact and ask the person filing the complaint for the complementation of the required information.
- The service provider undertakes to respond to the complaint within 14 days. Lack of reply from Service Provider after the above mentioned deadline results in validation of the complaint.
- The above applies only to Users who are consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014., item. 121 as amended).
- While completing the registration form and opening an Account the User is asked for consent to the processing of personal data by the Service Provider in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 1182, 1662).
- Personal data shall be processed by the Service Provider solely for the purpose of providing services referred to in Art 1. Section 4 hereof.
- User's Personal information will not be disclosed to other persons or institutions for the purpose of marketing, without the User's explicit consent.
- Users have access to their personal data in order to verify, modify, or erase them from the database of Service Provider.
§4. COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
- All photographs and other materials (including texts, images, logotypes) published on the Website rentinglock.com are the property of Service Provider or are used with the consent of the third parties that are the copyright holders of the used materials.
- Copying pictures and other graphic materials, reprinting of texts posted on the Website rentinglock.com, broadcasting them via Internet without the written consent of the Provider or copyright holders is prohibited.
- It is also prohibited for all external entities to use any images from the Website rentinglock.com for marketing and commercial purposes.
- The use of the above listed materials without written consent of the Service Provider or Copyright Owners is against the law and may be the reason for filing civil and criminal lawsuit against the perpetrators.
§5. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce restrictions on the use of the Website due to its technical servicing, maintenance work or functionality improvement. However, the Service Provider is obliged to schedule these temporal inconveniences for the night hours and make them as short as possible.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. All amendments shall enter into force at the moment precisely indicated by Service Provider, but not earlier than 7 days after the announcement of amendments.
- The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of Users conferred on them by mandatory provisions of law, who are also consumers within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 121 as amended). In case of inconsistency of the provisions from these Terms and Conditions with the legal provisions mentioned above, priority is given to the legal provisions.
- All disputes arising between parties shall be settled in an amicable way. However if the Parties refuse to agree for amicable settlement, the disputes shall be heard by the court appropriate for the place of residence of the Service Provider.
- The above regulation does not apply to consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 121 as amended) – where all disputes between Parties shall be settled amicably or in the presence of an independent mediator. However, if all options of amicable settlement fail, mediation included, the jurisdiction of the Court will be determined on the basis of legal regulations valid in the Republic of Poland.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the appropriate regulations of Polish law shall be applicable, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 121 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item. 1204, as amended) and other relevant laws.
- These Terms and Conditions take effect on 1 May 2015.