§1. General information.
- The operator of the rentinglock.pl website is RentingLock.com sp. z o. o., based in Wrocław at Fabryczna 16h street. The aim of the website is to gather information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through information entered in forms voluntarily.
- Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
- Through the collection of web server logs by hosting provider operating at the address rentinglock.pl
§2. Information in forms.
- The website gathers information provided voluntarily by users.
- The website saves information about the connection (time markers, IP addresses)
- The data in the forms is not shared with third parties unless agreed upon with the user.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, entered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in the form is processed to match up to the function of a specific form, for example, to process service requests or contact sales clients.
- The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities that implement certain technical services - this particularly concerns sharing information about the owners of registered domains to entities that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network j.b.r. - NASK), or to services supporting payments or other entities cooperating with Website Operator.
§3. Information about cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, stored in end-devices of Website Users and intended for use with the pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of a website, from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and their unique code number.
- The Website Operator places cookies in end-devices of the Users and has direct access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
- maintaining the currency of session (after logging in) so that Users do not have to retype names and passwords on every new page they browse;
- determining the User's profile in order to match the advertising materials to this profile and display them in ad networks, Google Network in particular.
- The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
- Software for browsing websites (a web browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. Web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details on this subject can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
- In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information resulting from cookie files with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
§4. Providing data
- Personal data provided by users is processed for the purpose of concluding sales contracts and therefore, it can be forwarded to entities responsible for the delivery of the purchased goods to clients. Clients have the right to access their data and correct it. The data is provided voluntarily.
- The data can be shared to external entities only within legal limits.
- Using the website requires the processing of personal data of the client, specifically: client's full name, phone number, e-mail, home address or information necessary for the identification of the company, especially the company name, office address and Tax Identification Number NIP. The Operator shall process the data no further than to the extent necessary for the conclusion and completion of the contract. Transaction data, including personal data, may be forwarded to PayLane Sp. z o.o based in Gdańsk at ul. Arkońska 6/A3, postal code: 80-387, KRS: 0000227278, within the extend necessary to support the payment for the order. Clients shall have the right to access their data and correct it. Providing data is a voluntary act, though still necessary to use the service.
- The operator can be obliged to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorized authorities on the base of lawful claim within the extent resulting from the claim.
§5. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent?
- If the Users do not wish to receive cookie files, they may change the browser settings. However, we forewarn that disabling cookies responsible for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and maintaining preferences of the user can make the use of web pages difficult or, in some cases, impossible.
- To manage cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone